Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Helen Breil E-Book



Just as I  was about to try Helen Breil’s "Manipulating Polymer Shapes" in the May issue of Art Jewelry I receive an e-mail regarding a new e-book, Fan FoldDesigns
Within minutes it was downloaded and on my tablet for weekend reading. I really share her enthusiasm for Origami and its adaptation, in some cases, to Polymer Clay. Without giving away any secrets, her method of folding the clay is brilliant and so well described, along with a video. It is much easier than the method I demonstrated at the January meeting using the  Fiskars crimper, and much deeper folds of course.
I highly recommend this e-book for anyone who wants to try a few good summer projects.
Helen is no stranger to our Guild having done a workshop for us in 2010 and again at our biennial retreat, Horizons, in 2011 and she is a valued member of our Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment